Thursday, April 12

Hurted .

You never know what i hidden inside , throughdown the seas of love .. I have my troubles as well .. I keep it as a secret for the sake of ur not fighting and misunderstanding ... thats why i choosen not to say ... I tried my best.... to impress you , entertain you ... Cause i already knew your feelings have faded from me .. I know ... I didn't want to say cause i knew you might not admit the fact... I've changed and i know that... but i do not understand the reason of it ... Maybe because of that... I don't know ... I'm sorry , don't ever forgive me what i've done . Never forgotten ... I want you to break with me cause you're really not happy ... I don't want you to be with the person u don't love but hate . it will make u more fuxed up . I don't want . :) ... Please always remember this , Iloveyou .