Tuesday, April 17

:)

I'm tired too .... really tired ..... Maybe i can't support the rod that leads to our relationship ... Im tired too , like you .... I didn't want to say cause i want to try having to hold a burden for you .. I don't wanna make u tired more ... I let every steps i can ... But since i have no trust ... you must help me too ... but not using words to push me more ... I'm sorry .. My fault... I can't stay positive. .. Cause i have no trust in myself anymore . Everytime i promised you everything ... but still i can't do it ... thats lead to no trust at all ... I asked you .. what would u do if i can't walk ever again ... wheel chair ... push the wheel chair ... I'm glad and dissappointed. . But i never did say anything ... Cause at least u cared ... If u saw my unhappy , .. Ask me why .. But not just stand there and watch me have to pretend myself to be happy ... And leave without a iloveyou ... I'm sorry .. It started off with me . . Its destined that i'm not worth it for you .. I'm sorry for making u hold this burden .. sorry . I will leave you ... for u to get happiness .. (: ...